This is just a storage of the raw

The mind is constantly changing.

Thursday, 31 August 2006

Noodles Make Me Fat

I'm having a debate in my mind if I have to insert an 's' in 'make' on my title since 'noodles' is a collective and a common plural. Now I'm using 'is.' I only had an idea when I think of scissors. It's odd I'm having problems with my blogger account. Er, it's annoying since I'm active with posting now that my blogspot seems to malfunction. Or an error in Inook? I guess I'm more annoying talking about pathetic stuffs.

I'm having a nothingness state because this one week vacation, I'll have nothing to do but to be online and daydream at home. Movies and some good-read-fanfiction or any good-read-books would do, but bingo, I have no money left in my pocket. So the only option is to read, but I like that more. You know what, I tried to read Being and Nothingness by Sartre, but what did I get? The first line confused me and pushed me into the knowledge that I'm still a perfect amature when it comes to logic. So I aim to read more.

So I finished my finals today. Next, the course card distribution days on Friday and Saturday. I hope I become a Dean's Lister, what a dream. I'm in a laidback mode so no drama. I only wish I could start in a new field.

No comments :